Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

He really needs to get laid!

Seriously, this guy needs to get some poontang or he's gonna pop!

Uncle Sam on the River Uncle Sam on the River

Uncle Sam...

Well I won't ask why you had the national anthem of Britain playing there. "God save our gracious queen..." etc. It seems America has a litter problem aswell, all those newspapers in that river. Maybe that was part of the analogy that Georgey boy doesn't give a shit about pollution and taxing oil - something that Americans really could do with as most of your cars are about as efficient as your president is at saying long words.
I liked the whole analogy though, but if I was Uncle Sam I'd change my clothes because he sorta dresses like Elton John these days...

Good video! 8/10

Hilltop Hilltop

WTF

I have no idea what just happened.

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

The best game on Newgrounds.

This is the best game I have seen on Newgrounds so far, everything was done very well.

10/10

Battles In The North Battles In The North

Way to sum up a war!

You can't help but feel sorry for all the innocent people losing their lives in the name of this religious conflict - yes, it is religious. That's why I'm sick to fucking death of religions. There's nothing peaceful about them. They divide people. Muslims do something, people hate Muslims just because they're Muslim. It's not right. If a blonde guy walks into a bank and shoots everyone, do people go hunting down all blonde men? Religions are all fucking bullshit. Especially since they all essentially say the same message. I wish the fucking extremists, including the christian and jewish cunts would all shut the fuck up about their faiths. No-one gives a shit, and you're only gonna make yourself a target for hate because of all the other religious arseholes.
Anyway, I'm done with my rant. This game was sweet! My favourite bit was bombing the bad guys.

9/10

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

Heh heh, that was cool.

Who would've thought they would use that as a disguise?